See the Day School Resources sidebar to view tuition and fees for the 2016-2017 school year.
We welcome children ages 18 mos., 2,3, & 4 years of age. We believe that all children are precious in His sight, and we are committed to fostering the development of world changing children through the knowledge and grace of God the Father, His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Our lead teachers have degrees in Elementary Education or have many years of experience in an Early Childhood setting. Our assistant teachers are seasoned professionals. All staff pass background checks, are First Aid and CPR certified and have completed the Diocese of South Carolina’s child abuse awareness program called Safeguarding God’s Children. All teachers participate in professional development workshops yearly.
Camp is held Monday-Thursday, 8:45-12:00. Our camp is structured just like our Day School with circle time, teaching, art, scripture, library time, playground time, and snacks. we offer 6 weeks of camp, and each week of camp has a new theme. We accept children turning 2 on or before September 1st through rising 5K students.
Introduction to Spanish
Dance Moves of Charleston
Tuition & Fees
- A non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of application to reserve your child’s spot.
- A materials fee is due with your first tuition payment.
- September tuition is due on or before July 1. October’s payment will be due on September 1. This pattern repeats throughout the year.
- Monthly tuition bills/statements are sent via email to the address you provide on your application.
- Tuition is due on the first and if not paid by the 15th will be subject to a $40 late charge. Any tuition in arrears of 2 months will result in an automatic suspension until tuition is brought current.
- Current rates can be found under the Day School Resources sidebar.